"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." Dr. Wayne Dyer

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

RE-WIRING YOUR MIND PART III continued....

This blog will teach you how to get rid of the old trash of negative talk that one reflects back on in their old reference files. This can be achieved by reprogramming, sending messages, focusing specific meaningful and positive affirmations consistently to the subconscious mind through self-mind management and awareness. This management system and programming will rewire your mind and thoughts to a whole new world through the choice of practice and repetition. It will create conscious awareness to control your universe at large in every aspect of your life.

The waves and vibrations we put out to the world, which consist of information, concepts and ideas negatively or positively reflect our misfortunes and fortunes. The level of choices and actions we file correctly in our mind and once achieved will awaken a whole new reality and internal self.

It’s our nature to go back to our old ways of thinking and comfortable place of reference because our subconscious mind has been trained and has filtered many victimizing habits and old negative experiences. Have you ever wondered why after reading a self-help book or going to a motivational seminar you’re all pumped up; then after three or four weeks the positive feelings and momentum slowly goes fades away? That’s because you are led by the key absentee component that controls all actions, your subconscious references. Until you change your old negative reference files that have been stored into positive ones you will continue doing what you have been doing your whole life. To sustain a constant change of old habits and ways of thinking you must consciously practice new self- talk daily with repetition and a conscious maintenance. Once you rewire your mind it will become a natural part of you. Life is full of commitment, practice and improvement, if your passionate about bettering yourself become the master of your masterpiece -YOU!

SELF-TALK WORKSHOP

Here are five self-talks affirmations to work on over the next month. If you have some of your own to work on write them down on an index card or record them into a tape recorder. Read them first thing in the morning before you start your day and right before you go to bed daily repeating them at least 3-5 times each. It will take at least 2-3 weeks before it will replace the old furniture in your apartment "Your mind" with new furniture. Your just filtering out the old trash.

  1. I am a confident person, I stand tall and strong with every step I take.
  2. I fear know one or anything that comes my way at all times.
  3. I always welcome failure; failure is my friend towards producing res-ults. If it's not the result I set out for I just change my actions and pro-duce another result until I get the outcome I intended all along.
  4. IM A NON-SMOKER; I do not smoke- my lungs are strong and healthy. I have a long wonderful life ahead.
  5. I never procrastinate, I am productive each and everyday creating everything I want in my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment